Leaders influence an organisation’s mission, strategy and culture. Their behaviours and attitudes directly impact work climate, staff motivation and engagement, affecting individual and organisational performance. Hence, it is critical that organisations make leadership development across the organisation a priority to achieve sustainable growth.
We design our leadership development course around PEAKS personality profiling, which is a personality profiling tool based on extensive research using best practices in Leadership, Personality and Resilience Development and the Five Factor Model, to enable leadership breakthrough and growth!
- For Individuals:
- Align to personal strengths to increase productivity
- Uncover areas of hidden potential
- Develop strategies to leverage on personal strengths and manage blind spots
- Create synergy for self and others by strengthening team collaboration
- For Teams:
- Create alignment between team members
- Leverage on one another’s strengths and manage others’ blind spots
- Develop strategies for better team collaboration and productivity
- Achieve and profit from increased team synergy
- For Companies:
- Strengthen core leadership team
- Develop greater ownership of organisational goals
- Develop and retain talents for sustainable business growth
- Increase business effectiveness and efficiency
Modules (2 days per module):
- Foundation: PEAKS Leadership Breakthrough and Alignment Workshop (Compulsory)
- Module 1: Aligning Purpose
- Synopsis: Effectiveness is about doing the right things, efficiency is about doing things in the right way. If we are not careful, we could be doing the wrong things efficiently, resulting in unnecessary waste of time and efforts. Through this module, we will bring focus on to the participants’ key work areas and expectations from others, to create a personalised mission statement and an action plan to be implemented immediately.
- Module 2: Accelerating Energy
- Synopsis: Equipped with a clear vision for self, participants will discover that the path to creating an impact requires a team to work together, leveraging on each other’s strengths. Through this module, participants will learn to influence and manage different personalities at work, as well as resolving issues which could hinder work progress. There will be case studies and role plays for the participants to gain the targeted skills.
- Module 3: Activating Affirmation
- Synopsis: Before a team can perform optimally, the team needs to go through the phases of forming, storming and norming. Forming – to know who plays what roles; Storming – to work out the team dynamics and values; Norming – to set the rules of performance. Although these phases may not occur successively in today’s dynamic workplace, a wise leader will be careful not to neglect any phase so as to avoid the dangers of team confusion, free-rider effects, and even groupthink. Through the course, participants will be required to form teams and experience the phases while providing constant feedback to learn to identify and manage each phase.
- Module 4: Acquiring Knowledge
- Synopsis: One key difference between leading a team to leading an organisation lies in the ability to operate at a strategic level. This involves skilled management abilities to balance different needs, as well as to strategically assess the key issues and draw information for key decisions. Through the insights from PEAKS Leadership Profile, participants will understand how they stand in terms of their leadership abilities and learn to apply strategic management tools.
- Module 5: Sustaining Advantage
- Synopsis: There are no permanent successes or failures, be it individuals or organisations. Yet, by performing the right behaviours with the right attitudes, more favourable opportunities will emerge from time to time. The key is in sustaining the right behaviours and right attitudes, and this module is designed to enable participants to be careful of potential pitfalls, and to commit to personal, team and organisational success for the long run by managing emotions, exercising discipline and committing to new initiatives with vigour when necessary.