Moving on from ML-1
Upon completion of Morphos Associate Coach Certification Course (ML-1), the coach may adopt particular specialisations in line with their passions. Coaches specialised in a particular field of choice may be engaged to deliver the corresponding programmes and services.
- Captain’s Journey
- Captain’s Journey is a programme designed for youths to develop their strengths and potential
- Future Ready Leaders
- Future Ready Leaders is a programme for young adults and those in the early career stage to gain essential workplace skills and attitudes
- Vibrant Family
- Vibrant Family is a programme to strengthen family relationships leading to more vibrant lives
- Creative Therapy
- Creative Therapy is a programme to adopt creative methods to bring about deep and holistic healing
- The Call
- The Call is a mentoring programme for intentionally discovering one’s purpose and passion, and living it out
- Corporate Solutions
- Corporate solutions specialisation is for coaches with a passion to solve organisational problems
Coach Continual Learning
Coach continual learning offers training in essential coaching skills for continual improvement.
||Narratives for Change (2 day)
Learn to harness the narratives of clients to help them experience breakthrough change.
||Decision Tools in Coaching (2 day)
Apply decision tools to help clients move forward.
||Simple Therapy Methods (2 day)
Apply therapy methods to help clients overcome inner conflicts and past hurts.
||Handling Crucial Conversations (2 day)
Gain practical skills to discuss difficult issues with clients.
||Live Action Coaching (2 day)
Observe and provide real time coaching feedback.