In times of change, people look towards their leader for strategic leadership and direction. However, how many of us can truly say that we have a firm grasp of the future? Even if we are certain of a course of action, how can we communicate them in a way that will inspire the team to change fast enough and make change happen?
Through Strategic Dialogues with a master coach, you and your leadership team will be able to benefit from evidence-based insights, to make the right decision and to action change.
Strategic Dialogue is a dialogical (dialogue based) learning experience designed to facilitate strategic decision making and strategic action planning. The consultant presents best available evidence from external and internal perspectives to inform the decision.
Strategic dialogue topics may include:
– Strategic Positioning, Trends and Foresight
– Developing Strategy, Leadership, Culture
– Aligning Profit, Value, and People
– Ethics and Governance
– Building Capacity for Change
– Strategic Moves to Action Change
– Managing Board and Investor Relationships
– What’s Next in a Family Business
– Business with a Social Purpose
– People Management and Talent Positioning
Additional sessions may be recommended.
||Strategic Dialogue (2hr)