Marriage is a significant life event that we invest a lot of time, energy and resources into. However, the reality is that marriage is more than a wedding event, it is a life journey. Investing in your marriage journey will build a solid foundation for your marriage, guarding it against future threats, and lead to a fulfilling life ahead. Your Morphos Certified Coach will work with you and your spouse (or spouse-to-be) on selected topics, such as:
(1) Marriage Concepts and Attitudes
(2) Stages of Marriage
(3) Values and Habits
(4) Family Planning and Parenting
(5) Family Financial Management
(6) Managing In-Laws Relationships
(7) Managing Conflicts and Differences
(8) Challenges in Communication
(9) Challenges in Sexual Intimacy
The coaching sessions can be conducted for a couple, or as a group.
Vibrant Marriage Preparation (4 sessions x 2hr)
Pre-marital coaching in preparation for marriage life. Solemnisation and wedding event support may be available upon request and may incur additional costs.
Vibrant Marriage Coaching (4 sessions x 2hr)
Coaching for married couples to work through marriage issues.
2) Vibrant Family Coaching
The family is the natural unit and basis of society. Healthy and vibrant families not only give life to individual family members, but also supports a healthy and wholesome society. Yet the family unit is under numerous threats and your Morphos Certified Coach is here to walk through and overcome the challenges ahead.
Signs of Family Relationship Challenges:
– Frequent arguing between family members
– Breakdown in communication
– Angry outbursts
– Physical conflict
Examples of Family Relationship Challenges:
– Financial problems
– Divorce / Separation
– Issues relating to sexuality
– Issues relating to addictions (alcohol, drugs, gambling, gaming, etc.)
– Issues relating to mental health problems (depression, bipolar disorder, bulimia, etc.)
– Bullying and harassment
– Lack of trust and respect in a relationship
– Facilitate open discussions about challenges faced
– Leverage on mutual strengths to overcome challenges
– Work with each other to nurture healthy family relationships
The coaching sessions are conducted as a family. Breakout sessions may be recommended. Additional sessions may be recommended.
Vibrant Family Coaching (3hr)
The coaching sessions are conducted as a family. Breakout sessions may be recommended by the coach as the need arises. Additional sessions may be recommended.For families involved in a family business, Vibrant Family Business Coaching is recommended to not only address relationship issues in the family, but also in terms of how these relationships affect the roles and boundaries at work.
Vibrant Family Business Coaching (3 sessions x 3hr)
(1) Teamwork in the Family: Aspirations, Goals, and Values
(2) Managing Roles, Contributions, and Expectations
(3) Managing Communication, Decisions and Accountability