We value long-term relationships with our clients built on mutual trust and friendship.
保护顾问与客户的行动 Actions to safeguard both client and consultant:
- We will not divulge confidential information to any third party during or after project, unless prior approval is given
- We will not remove any confidential information from the company premises, unless prior approval is given
- We will disclose all potential conflicts of interest prior and during the project
Confidential Information refers to information in any form or contained in any media that relates to the company activities, including data and records, or is disclosed to Morphos clearly indicated as proprietary or confidential. This does not include information accessible in the public domain.
我们也寻求您的同意 We seek your permission to:
- Publish your company logo on our corporate profile for serving you
- Publish photos of company staff and workshop interactions taken during training
- Publish case study of your company for issues resolved (names will be kept private)