- All forms of billing, invoicing or collection of payments will only be done by the company and its elected local representatives. Coaches may not claim otherwise and collect payments on behalf of the company without explicit written authorisation.
- To qualify for receiving professional service fees, certified coach need to register with the local representatives with their personal details and local bank account information.
- Morphos International Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the programme timing, date or venue, as well as substitute the speaker with other qualified speakers due to reasons beyond our control. If in the unlikely event that a project is cancelled, Morphos International Pte Ltd will refund the full amount and disclaim any further liability.
Personal Data Protection
- Morphos International Pte Ltd believes that long term client relationships are built on foundations of mutual trust and friendship. Hence we are committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. By registering in our courses, you agree that Morphos International Pte Ltd may collect, use, and disclose your personal data, as provided in the application form, or (if applicable) obtained by our organisation as a result of your registration, for the purposes of processing your application and administration for the course. By participating in our courses, you agree that Morphos International Pte Ltd may collect, use, and disclose photos and recordings taken during the course, and testimonials received for the purposes of marketing and administrative record.
Intellectual Property Rights and Ownership
- Morphos International Pte Ltd claims and reserves all rights and ownership of all intellectual property used or created through Morphos and its associates, be it in preparation or delivery of a programme. PEAKS and its associated products remain the intellectual property of Research Communication International Pte Ltd.
- The website and all of the materials contained within it are protected by intellectual property right laws. All of the materials and content, include but not limited to the design, appearance, images, videos, course materials, downloads and any other information used to promote or provide the courses. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and any other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) for the website and all of the materials contained within this website is either owned by us, licensed to us or we are entitled to use it. All such rights are reserved.
- You may not extract and/or re-utilise parts of the content of any Morphos International service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation any substantial parts of the content of any Morphos International, without our express written consent. You may also not reproduce and or publish any of our course media, templates, audio our online documentation and product pricing and listings without our express written consent.
- In addition graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through Morphos International are trademarks or trade dress of Morphos International. Morphos International’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Morphos International, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Morphos International. All other trademarks not owned by Morphos International that appear in any Morphos International service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Morphos International.
- You may not misuse Morphos International services. You may use Morphos International services only as permitted by law. The licences granted by Morphos International terminate if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Morphos ownership of all shared information, software and materials need to be prominently displayed and respected.
- All certified Morphos coaches will be recognised as coaches of Morphos International Pte Ltd, which is a company incorporated in Singapore under the Singapore Companies Act. As such, all legal matters shall be addressed to Morphos International Pte Ltd in Singapore.
- All certified coaches (MAC, MPC, MMC), has the right to use and sell Morphos products and services in accordance to the quality standards, procedures and methods adopted by Morphos. Coaches may employ persons to use the sell the products, but such persons may not be Morphos agents, distributors, or representatives. As such nothing shall make the coaches or their related parties, create any obligation on the behalf of Morphos. However, the coaches will to their best ability, promote Morphos products and services.
Amendments to Terms
- Morphos International Pte Ltd claims and reserves all rights to make amendments to the professional fees plan without prior consultations in response to the needs and requirements of the body of professional coaches.
- Morphos International has carefully compiled the contents of this website in accordance with their current state of knowledge. Access to and use of this website, as well as web sites related or connected to this by links, are at the user’s own risk and responsibility. Damage and warranty claims arising from missing or incorrect data are excluded. Morphos International bears no responsibility or liability for damage of any kind, also for indirect or consequential damages resulting from access to or use of this website or websites related or connected to this by links.